Wednesday, May 8, 2013

R.I.P. Ray Harryhausen (Mother Goose Stories,1946 - The Story of Little Red Riding Hood, 1950 - The Story of Hansel and Gretel, 1951 - The Story of Rapunzel, 1952 -

As I am sure many of you know by now, the legendary Ray Harryhausen died yesterday at the age of 92.

It is, as many have pointed out, a very good run, of course, though I regret I was never able to thank him personally for his influence, for the wonderful entertainment, and for generally making the world more awesome (because those fighting skeletons COME ON)


I have posted his Story of King Midas (1953) before:


Here are some more.


Mother Goose Stories:


Little Red Riding Hood:




Hansel and Gretel


Rapunzel:





The Story of the tortise and the Hare (1952, completed 2002)

No comments:

Post a Comment